The Open Government Directive, issued by the Office of Management
and Budget in 2009, directed all executive branch departments and agencies to take
specific actions to achieve transparency, including the publication of information
The Udall Foundation embraces the values of transparency, participation, and collaboration
as it works to implement its mission. In addition to the data on this page, information
about the Udall Foundation’s work is available throughout the website.
Freedom of Information Act
The Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA) encourages Government accountability through transparency. It provides that
any person has a right to obtain access to federal agency records, except to the
extent that such records (or portions of them) are protected from public disclosure
by one of nine exemptions or by one of three special law enforcement record exclusions.
The Udall Foundation’s FOIA regulations can be found on our
FOIA page, where you can submit a request for documents under FOIA.
The Inspector General at the U.S. Department of the Interior is assigned to the
Foundation to provide independent oversight of the Udall Foundation’s
operations by performing audits, investigations, evaluations,
inspections, and other
Provide feedback or report waste, fraud, and abuse
Marc Rosen, General Counsel.
Publicly Available Documents
The Udall Foundation is required by law to make specific documents publicly available. These public documents will be posted here as required by law.
Data Governance Board (DGB)
Jerry Carter, Chief Data and Information Officer – Chairperson
- Alicia Harris, Director, Education Programs – Member
- Bret Muter, Deputy Director, Education Programs – Member
- Brian Manwaring, Director, National Center for Environmental Conflict Resolution – Member
- David Brown, Executive Director – Member
- Marc Rosen, Deputy Executive Director & General Counsel – Member
- Myles P. Sharp, Chief Financial Officer – Member
- Stephanie Kavanaugh, Deputy Director, National Center for Environmental Conflict Resolution – Member