Udall Undergraduate Scholarship
Apply - Udall Faculty Reps
Information on the online application, Udall Faculty Representative website, and
how to become a Udall Faculty Rep.
September 21, faculty representatives
may register their students for
the online application at
https://facultyreps.udall.gov. You may
register as many students as you wish, and you
may use the online system for your campus's internal selection process. If you have
questions about the online registration and
application process, see the instructions, or contact Program Manager Jason Curley.
A sample application
is available for reference.
Application materials, including letters, transcript(s), and tribal or permanent
resident verification, must be submitted electronically
using the online application system. The submission deadline is
March 2, 2021.
You may submit up to eight applications. Four of your candidates can be applicants whose careers will benefit Indian country
(the tribal policy and Native health care categories), and four candidates can be applicants whose careers will benefit the environment.
Udall Faculty Representative Website
Update your institutional profile, register students for the online application,
show your Udall scholarship campus deadline on our website,
and view your institution’s nomination history on the
representative website. Additional resources
to assist faculty reps in recruiting and advising applicants can be found in the
"Just for FacReps" section.
Become a Faculty Representative
Udall faculty representatives are essential partners in the Foundation's recruitment
and selection of scholars. A Udall faculty rep
advertises the Udall competition on their campus; helps to recruit and identify
potential scholars; advises students on how best to prepare
their applications; and ensures that applications are complete and submitted by
the deadline. Udall faculty reps can also help their students
to have a positive, meaningful application experience, even when the student has
not been selected as a scholar.
A faculty rep's principal responsibilities are to
- Be familiar with the scholarship criteria and with the Udall Foundation's mission;
- Recruit applicants across campus for our three scholarship categories;
- Register students for the online application at
- Advise students on how to best present themselves in the application;
- Submit candidates' applications and required materials to the Udall Foundation by
- Update contact and institutional information at
- Contact the Foundation if you have questions about the scholarship program.
To become a faculty rep
- Visit Apply first to be sure your
institution has no active faculty rep;
- Email Jason Curley with your full name, school name, title and school email address;
- If you are replacing someone as the faculty rep, please copy him or her in your
email so the Udall Foundation is aware
of the transfer of responsibility.
National Association of Fellowships Advisors
The mission of the National Association
of Fellowships Advisors (NAFA) is to
1) guide advisors who assist college-level students with applications for nationally
competitive, merit-based scholarships in promoting the
full potential of candidates through the application process, and 2) foster the
continued growth and professionalization of fellowship
advising in higher education. For more information, visit the