Find your Faculty Representative

To apply for a Udall Scholarship, students must be nominated by their college or university. The Udall faculty representative serves as the liaison between the college or university and the Foundation. Each university may nominate up to six candidates for the Udall Scholarship.

The Foundation does not accept applications directly from individual students. Institutional nomination by the appointed faculty representative is required for each nominee.

To find your faculty representative, select your state from the list below.