- Up to $5,000 for tuition, room and board, or other educational expenses.
Four-day Udall Scholars Orientation in Tucson, Arizona to meet with other Scholars, elected officials, environmental and
tribal leaders. All Scholars are required to
attend this event. It will be held
, in Tucson, Arizona.
The Foundation will arrange travel from the Scholar's home or school; lodging and meals are provided.
Access to a network of environmental, Native American health and tribal policy professionals through the Udall
Honorable Mentions have the opportunity to join the alumni listserv.
Udall Scholarships may be used for tuition, fees, books, room and board, or other specifically approved expenses. Payments may
supplement, but not duplicate, benefits from other foundations, institutions, or organizations. Combined benefits from all
sources may not exceed the costs of tuition, fees, books, and room and board as prescribed by the institution.
To receive payments, a Udall Scholar must submit:
- An acceptance of the scholarship;
- An agreement to attend the Scholar Orientation in Tucson, Arizona, ;
- A statement of eligible expenses (Payment Request form), certified by a financial officer of the college or university;
- A completed Direct Deposit/EFT Enrollment form.
The Foundation may withhold or terminate a scholarship due to unsatisfactory academic performance, withdrawal from full-time
academic enrollment, or failure to comply with any of the above conditions.