Native American Congressional Internship
Application deadline: January 31, 2017 (postmark)
Your complete Udall Internship application includes
- A typed application form with your signature;
- An 800-word essay on a legislative act or public policy statement by either Morris
K. Udall or Stewart L. Udall and its impact on your interests and goals;
- A one-page professional resume;
- Transcripts for all university coursework, including undergraduate and (if applicable)
graduate and law;
- Three letters of recommendation; and
- Documentation of your citizenship in a federally recognized tribe, state-recognized
tribe, or First Nations of Canada (citizens of First Nations must also include proof
of U.S. permanent residency).
Contact Jane Curlin if
you have questions about the Internship Program requirements and application process.